The Taboche’s versatile 55-liter capacity, highly adjustable suspension system, and innovative design make it a durable backpacking pack that’s ready to get out there. With roughly five inches of adjustment in the back panel and six inches of adjustment in the hip belt, the Taboche fits a wide variety of torsos. A spacious main compartment keeps the bulk of your gear centered and secure, while the separate lid pocket keeps essentials at the ready and features instructional graphics on the underside for a dose of trail knowledge. Two large front zippered pockets hold additional items, a zippered sleeping compartment provides easy access to the bag without unloading the pack, and compression straps attach additional gear. The pack also includes two side water bottle pockets and a side sleeve for trekking poles, tent poles, or a fishing rod.
- Back panel has 4.5in of adjustment--fits torso lengths of 13.7 to 17.7in
- Hip belt has 6in of adjustment and dual pockets
- Separate lid pocket with underside instructional graphics
- Dual water bottle pockets with internal sleeves for tent poles, trekking poles, or a fishing rod
- Sleeping bag compartment for easy access
- Side, top, and bottom compression straps for cinching down load or attaching extra gear
- Dual front pockets
- Ice axe loops
- Quick-draw main opening
- Rain cover
- Adjustable suspension system makes it the perfect pack for growing teenagers
- Fits most adults. Tall people please contact our customer service team to see if the Taboche will fit you
- Volume: 55L
- Weight: 4.17lb (1890g)
- Weight stripped, sans top pocket, rain cover, and hip belt: 3.29lb (1493g)
- Depth: 14"
- Height: 30"
- Width: 13"