An anorak-style windbreaker that packs into its internal cellphone pocket, built with weather-resistant, repurposed fabric. Limited edition colors.
For windy ridge hikes, breezy bike rides and minimalist travels, the Upcycled Anobreaker is a highly packable, highly weather-resistant layer with a sustainable design. Made from upcycled ripstop fabric with a DWR finish, the Anobreaker also features a large front kangaroo pocket, a front flap pocket and an internal cell phone pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. The form-fitting scuba hood and deep front zip help you batten down the hatches when the wind kicks up.
- Wind- and water-resistant repurposed ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish
- Form-fitting scuba hood with ¾-length front zipper
- Front kangaroo pocket with front flap pocket and internal cell phone pocket
- Jacket packs into cell phone pocket for compact travel
- Elastic binding on hood, cuffs, and hem
- Weight: 198g (7 oz)