Nepal 65L Backpack
Rugged, lightweight and capable of toting big loads the world over, the Nepal 65 backpack is our super-durable backpacking pack with enough space for multiple weeks in wild places.
We are currently out of stock of the S/M Nepal 65. They will be returning Spring 2017.
Our load-toting backpacking pack for international journeys and rugged mountain trails, the Nepal 65 Pack maximizes comfort while minimizing weight. The pack’s main body features a butterfly zippered opening for easy access to your gear, and two large front zippered pockets and a removable top lid stash smaller items. For quick side hikes, trips to the market or dashes to the summit, the internal hydration sleeve doubles as a lightweight backpack. Additionally, there are configurable side compression straps, a top rope-compression strap, and attachments for your ice axe and trekking poles, while the included rain cover protects the pack in foul weather. Proudly made in our factory in the Philippines.
- Contoured, padded backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Adjustable, padded mesh waistbelt with zippered pockets
- Padded mesh shoulder straps with hydration clip and zippered phone pocket
- Removable top lid with internal organizer pockets
- Butterfly opening on main compartment for easy access
- Removable internal hydration sleeve doubles as an ultralight summit pack
- Two large front pockets, side water bottle pocket
- Separate sleeping bag compartment
- Top compression rope strap and configurable side compression straps
- Trekking pole and ice axe attachments
- Included rain cover
- Weight stripped, sans top pocket, rain cover, summit pack, and waist belts: 1540 g (3.39 lbs)
- S/M pack for torsos smaller than 45cm (17.7 in)
- M/L pack for torsos greater than 45cm (17.7in)