Why It's Different
1% of revenue from this purchase goes to support the Cotopaxi Foundation, our nonprofit dedicated to poverty alleviation in the poorest regions of the world. Learn more.
Our large-capacity daypack with intelligent features for both on the trail and around town.
- Zippered, clamshell-style top opening
- Quick-release magnetic buckle closure on front span pocket
- Multiple external drop pockets for water bottles and essentials
- Internal organization panels
- Hydration compatible with shoulder-strap hose port
- Padded backpanel and shoulder straps with breathable mesh and perforated foam
- Suspended, padded 15” laptop sleeve with zippered backpanel access
- Removable sternum strap
- Weather-resistant DWR finish
- Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 6in (55.88 x 38.1 x 15.24cm)
- Weight: 1.96lbs (889g)
Our Giving Model
Cotopaxi ties its earnings to impact by allocating 1% of annual revenues to the Cotopaxi Foundation. The foundation awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners who are carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty.
Certified B Corp
Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified. This means we have passed rigorous standards of ethical conduct. Learn more about B Corp.
Designing For Sustainability
Impact starts with how we make our products. That means taking ethics into account during every phase of a product’s lifecycle—from its design to its manufacture and sale. Designing for sustainability is our priority, and we aim to create products you’ll wear for years to come. As part of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, we have the tools to audit our suppliers to the highest standard. Beyond agreeing to our rigorous code of conduct—which protects workers and insists on fair wages—all of our suppliers are dedicated to best-in-class practices across the board.