Its weatherproof TPU shell, ballistic nylon bottom, and clever storage compartments make the Roca Duffel a heavy-duty, versatile gear hauler built to tackle anything you throw its way.
Available in 50, 70, 90, and 110L.
We have a few duffels in our arsenal that’ve proven they’re built to last, but we decided to go a step further with the Roca. The result is a bombproof gear hauler that brushes off the repeated beatings dished out during adventure travel. After all, Roca means “rock” in the Quechua language, which is an apt description for a bag made with a TPU-coated 840D nylon upper and ballistic nylon base. It features a cavernous main compartment, a collapsible laundry pocket, and carry handles that double as shoulder straps. Available in 50, 70, 90, and 110L sizes.
- TPU-coated 840D nylon
- 1680D ballistic nylon bottom, lined
- Splay opening on main compartment
- Adjustable, padded shoulder carry straps
- Dual grab handles
- Collapsible laundry pocket
- Compressible ends
- Daisy chain lash points
- 50L: 12 x 23 x 11in (30 x 58 x 29cm)
- 70L: 13 x 24 x 13in (33 x 61 x 32cm)
- 90L: 13 x 29 x 13in (34 x 74 x 32cm)
- 110L: 14 x 31 x 13in (36 x 80 x 34cm)
- 50L: 2lb 4oz
- 70L: 2lb 8oz
- 90L: 2lb 12oz
- 110L: 3lb
nylon keeps your
from the elements