Designed for cold-weather adventures ranging from short hikes to mountaineering expeditions, the Sambaya Stretch Fleece features Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric for the ultimate combination of mobility, insulation and breathability. The slightly longer sleeves and thumb-hole cuffs make for smooth layering changes, and plenty of pocket storage accommodates small essential items like lip balm and energy bars. Made with pride in our factory in Bangladesh.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric
- Slightly longer sleeves with thumb-hole cuffs for easy layering
- Offset seam construction for comfort while wearing a backpack
- Form-fitting, scuba-style hood
- Laminated, low-profile zippered chest pocket
- Two concealed zippered hand pockets
- Internal stash pocket
- Weight: 560 g (1 lb 2 oz)
Polartec® Power Stretch®
Polartec® Alpha® is the latest evolution of synthetic insulation offering a rare combination of lightweight warmth and true breathability in a “puffy” style garment. Because Polartec® Alpha® insulation is highly durable and more stable than other synthetic insulation products, more open-construction woven face and back fabrics can be selected to create an air permeable package. This small amount of air rapidly draws moisture away from the body and allows Polartec® Alpha® to be worn in a wider range of activities compared to classic “vapor barrier” style insulation.
- Resilient stretch
- Wicks moisture
- Highly breathable
- Easy care