Why It's Different
1% of revenue from this purchase goes to support the Cotopaxi Foundation, our nonprofit dedicated to poverty alleviation in the poorest regions of the world. Learn more.
The Taboche’s versatile 55-liter capacity, highly adjustable suspension system, and innovative design make it a durable backpacking pack that’s ready to get out there. With roughly five inches of adjustment in the back panel and six inches of adjustment in the hip belt, the Taboche fits a wide variety of torsos. A spacious main compartment keeps the bulk of your gear centered and secure, while the separate lid pocket keeps essentials at the ready and features instructional graphics on the underside for a dose of trail knowledge. Two large front zippered pockets hold additional items, a zippered sleeping compartment provides easy access to the bag without unloading the pack, and compression straps attach additional gear. The pack also includes two side water bottle pockets and a side sleeve for trekking poles, tent poles, or a fishing rod.
- Back panel has 4.5in of adjustment--fits torso lengths of 13.7 to 17.7in
- Hip belt has 6in of adjustment and dual pockets
- Separate lid pocket with underside instructional graphics
- Dual water bottle pockets with internal sleeves for tent poles, trekking poles, or a fishing rod
- Sleeping bag compartment for easy access
- Side, top, and bottom compression straps for cinching down load or attaching extra gear
- Dual front pockets
- Ice axe loops
- Quick-draw main opening
- Rain cover
- Adjustable suspension system makes it the perfect pack for growing teenagers
- Fits most adults
- Weight: 4.17lb (1890g)
- Weight Stripped: 1493g (3.29lb)
- 11.5 x 16.5 x 5.5 in (29.2 x 41.9 x 13.8 cm)
Our Giving Model
Cotopaxi ties its earnings to impact by allocating 1% of annual revenues to the Cotopaxi Foundation. The foundation awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners who are carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty.
Certified B Corp
Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified. This means we have passed rigorous standards of ethical conduct. Learn more about B Corp.
Designing For Sustainability
Impact starts with how we make our products. That means taking ethics into account during every phase of a product’s lifecycle—from its design to its manufacture and sale. Designing for sustainability is our priority, and we aim to create products you’ll wear for years to come. As part of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, we have the tools to audit our suppliers to the highest standard. Beyond agreeing to our rigorous code of conduct—which protects workers and insists on fair wages—all of our suppliers are dedicated to best-in-class practices across the board.