Our lightweight, highly water-resistant and breathable shell for four-season adventures, the Tikal shields you from the elements whether you’re backpacking rugged trails or traversing foreign cities. The Tikal’s fully taped, 2.5-layer water-resistant shell fabric features four-way stretch for unrestricted movement, and perforated underarm panels to vent excess heat and reduce bulk. The adjustable hood has a laminated visor to keep rain off your face, and two zippered hand pockets keep your small essentials close at hand.
- Fully taped, 2.5-layer water-resistant shell fabric with four-way stretch
- Three-way adjustable hood with laminated visor
- YKK Vislon® center front zipper
- Perforated underarm panels vent heat with less bulk than pit zips
- Two zippered hand pockets with Framis trim detail