Questival is a 24-hour adventure race that invites you to build friendships, push yourself, experience your surroundings, and have a whole bunch of fun. Your team of 2 to 6 people will do exciting, unpredictable, and downright good things you never thought possible. We guarantee it'll be like nothing you've ever experienced.
Whether it's adventure & fitness, food, service, or teamwork, your quest will include challenges that push you out of your comfort zone. Anyone can do it, but only the slightly neurotic thrive.
Each racer receives a Cotopaxi Luzon backpack ($40 value) and race swag. Teams compete to win trips, gear, and more. Each race offers up to $10,000 in prizes!
- Des Moines 2017 August 25-26th, 2017 REGISTER
- Lansing 2017 July 28-29th 2017 REGISTER
- Chicago 2017 August 25-26th, 2017 REGISTER
- Minneapolis/St.Paul 2017 August 18-19th, 2017 REGISTER
- Kansas City 2017 September 22-23, 2017 REGISTER
- Indianapolis 2017 September 22-23rd, 2017 REGISTER
- Madison 2017 September 8-9th, 2017 REGISTER
- Orange County 2017 December 2017 REGISTER
- Columbus 2017 September 29-30, 2017 REGISTER
- Oklahoma City 2017 November 2017 REGISTER
- Las Vegas 2017 March 10-11th REGISTER
- Boise 2017 April 14-15th, 2017 REGISTER
- Sacramento 2017 April 14-15, 2017 REGISTER
- Denver 2017 May 12-13, 2017 REGISTER
- Missoula 2017 June 16-17th, 2017 REGISTER
- Salt Lake City 2017 July 28-29th, 2017 REGISTER
- San Diego 2017 September 15-16th, 2017 REGISTER
- San Francisco 2017 September 29-30th, 2017 REGISTER
- Los Angeles 2017 September 8-9th REGISTER
Sign up to be notified when exact dates are anounced.
HOW THE RACE WORKS
Get signed up right away and start assembling your team!
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP
You’ll need this to complete the race. Available for iOS and Android.
GET THE LIST
A challenge list will be emailed to you 24 hours before the race.
Pick up your race materials, complete challenges with other teams, and enjoy local food and music.
Teams rack up points by submitting challenges in the app. Prizes will be awarded to the top teams and winners of the prize challenges.